2020-2021 School Enrollment is online!

Clarification about Registration:

If your child is already at Carrollton Elementary Student, you do not have to re-register him/her. Registration is for new students only. Returning students and those of our Cardinals flying to Westside for 4th grade are already in the system; you will be contacted closer to fall to update records but you do not have to worry about the registration process for returning students.

Come join the Carrollton Elementary Family!

Online enrollment for the 2020 - 2021 school year is now open. Parents and guardians may complete the online portion of enrollment at iwcs.k12.va.us/enrollment.

Once buildings are reopened, school staff will contact parents/guardians who have completed the online forms. An appointment will be scheduled to bring the required documentation to school in order to complete the enrollment process.

The student will be enrolled when the school has reviewed the online registration information and the documents listed below.

  1. Child’s state-issued birth certificate
  2. Child’s physical health form – dated within 12 months of the school start date and immunization record (Click here for additional information and a sample School Entrance Physical Exam form from the Virginia Department of Education.)
  3. Custody papers (if applicable)
  4. Photo Identification of parent/guardian
  5. Proof of residency to include the following documents:
  • Mortgage contract with date of occupancy or completion
  • Lease agreement signed by Leaser and Lessee with amount paid by week, month, etc.
  • Rental agreement signed by Landlord and Renter with amount paid by week, month, etc.
  • If social services is involved, then certification of services listing the 911 address of the recipient.

Or two items of documentation from the following groups:

  • Mortgage bill statement
  • Real estate tax receipt showing correct 911 address.
  • Utility bills indicating name of residence and current Isle of Wight County 911 address. Utilities accepted are as follows: electric, water, gas, or sewage; telephone bills and cable TV bills are notacceptable.

If you are living with another family in Isle of Wight, the Shared Housing Form will need to be completed in order to register a student. Please be advised that shared housing form must be completed annually.

SharedHousingApplication-IsleofWight 20-21


If you have questions about the enrollment process, 

please call Carrollton Elementary School at 757-357-8850 

or the IWCS Central Office at 757-357-4393 

for more information.